Thursday, November 17, 2005

Evan's in shoes. We had just got them and he was eating the shoe strings already!

Remember, if you click on the pics, they will blow up bigger.




Oh yeah, before I forget! If you aren't a member of blogger, you won't be able to leave comments. Sorry, I didn't realize at first. But you all have my email address (angismooch@hotmail.com).

Here's some cute pics. Thought you would enjoy them too.

Jen would put the teething toy in her mouth and Evan would crawl up and bite it out of her mouth. It was cute.


My niece Britney was Ragedy Ann and we took her hat off and put it on Evan....
Wish that one wasn't so blurry. Its so cute!



In closing, there are a few more cutie pics of Evan and his many expressions...

Ev screams a lot now. This is him in mid hollar.

Evan has a BIG smile on here. And I just LOVE the last pic for some reason. He looks older and handsome or something...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

they are all cute