This is looking from our existing living room into the Rucker room towards the left.

This is looking straight into the Rucker room from our living room.

Looking towards the right. That is where we are putting a big table. We pretty much picked it out already. Will update and show you when we get it in...hopefully this weekend!

Our new computer desk. Blue glass and nice new flat panel monitor. We pick up a new chair on Wednesday. It is gray, real comfy, and leather!

Here is the step the brings you into the Rucker room. It's like 2 feet deep. That was Pat's idea and what a good idea that was. I love how it's like a landing instead of a narrow step!

Another angle of the step. We still have the trim yet to do so if parts look unfinished, that's why!

Like I said, I will take more pics and update probably this weekend so check back around Sunday if you can.....we are so excited to have this area livable!


No comments:
Post a Comment