Although I don't have any pictures to show you yet, I have to tell you all about my birthday!
I got back from Florida Saturday night (the night before my birthday)! We had two birthday parties to go to on Sunday (my bday) so we celebrated my bday upon my arrival home on Saturday night.
First of all, when Ev and I came through security at the airport, all 3 of them were there...Patrick, Derek, and Jenni! They had a Welcome Home balloon and card for me. Evan and I got lots of hugs and I have to say, I truly felt missed!
I got to the house to find (from Pat's mom and dad) flowers in a vase and a card, (from Jenni) 2 adorable balloons and my fave - Peeps marshmallow yummies (with all yellow gift bag, card, and bow - yellow is my fave color), knowing I have been craving peanut butter, Derek got me a Reese's Peanut Butter egg taped to the sweetest card and a yellow smilie face balloon (I love smilies), and Patrick got me this photo frame that is digital! It has 128MB memory and it scrolls through pictures...like a computer screen on "slide show" mode. And even Evan and Jaden had filled out a card just from them to me. It was so sweet! I LOVED IT ALL.
We ate ice cream cake,,,,also my fave, and on top of all of that....THE HOUSE WAS CLEAN!
Not just straightened but CLEANED!!! I'm talking bathrooms, floors (hardwood wiped up and carpets vaccuumed), there were a few projects that I wanted to see done but just hadn't happened yet and Patrick did those. He put felt on the bottom of our new chairs in the Rucker room, and recaulked our tub (a BIG one I've been wanting to see happen!!!). All laundry was caught up and the contractor had even hung 3 doors and did some trim too!
Anyway, needless to say, I was sooo very happy and felt very special!
Thanks guys! I appreciate all that you did for me and you made my bday so very special!!!
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Seriously awesome family Ang! No lie, I have tears in my eyes!!! Good job team Rucker for making mom feel like a million bucks!
Post a Comment