Here are our Halloween pics!
Notice our outdoor Halloween/ Thanksgiving decorations. Derek and Jenni wrote on their pumpkins instead of carving them this year. Evan drew on his and I think he drew on Jaden's too...scribble, scribble!
These two scarecrows in the front only are ones I was making for Oct Fest for church. They are pretty corny but kind of cute!
Derek was a caveman. The mask at the Halloween store was actually called, "I. M. Caveman".
Jenni was a witch and her outfit was so pretty. It had the two tone green/blue color depending which way you look at it....and the pattern was spiderwebs.

Evan was Spiderman. He would not put on the hood so we just made due with the outfit. Actually, he fought us on that too but after 10 minutes, he thought those muscles were connected to him! haha! 

Although not in costume here, Jaden was a Raven's cheerleader. When she was too tired from giving out candy with Daddy, she fell asleep.
Angie was videoing Daddy taking pics.
Jaden loved my purple Ravens beads. I was a #1 Ravens fan [side-bar]...I still route for the Purple and Black, but wow, come on fellas....eh-hem (BRIAN BILLICK)!!!

Ang in pigtails, face drawings, and Raven's get up! 
Here is Evan but he was moving. Check out Derek's feet, club, and tooth necklace!
Patrick divvying up the candy!
Jenni and Evan watching their candy closely!
Let me see what I have here...
Evan loves smarties (and lollipops - lah pop, and chocolate - chahk-a-wet, etc....)
It's very serious business as you can tell from Jen's face here!




No comments:
Post a Comment