
Report cards came out a few weeks ago. Jen made honor roll and Derek has perfect attendance. They are both doing really well in school.
Here are some pics of the kids...

Derek is the captain of the safety patrol for the whole school. He can write referrals for those who run in the halls and who don't follow the rules. But if you ask me, he is the one for the job. I don't think many will give him a hard time. If I were in elementary school and was doing something wrong and he asked me to stop running or something, I think I would say, "OK, Derek!"
We just found out that he is a tutor for someone for a 1/2 hour a day also. He did morning announcements for a month and he loved it.
We are so proud of Derek!!!

Jenni is doing well in school as well. She got all A's and B's. Also, she has gone to the guidance counselor (as leader of this little group) and asked him if they can present certain things to the kindergardeners about Earth Day. I can see her being SGA president in high school or something like that.


Patrick and Jenni went to a Girl Scouts Father / Daughter dance. Here they are just before they left. Pat got Jen a corsage. She was so tickled. They had a great time. Check them out!

I don't know what is wrong with this site lately. In the last 2 entries, after a few pics, I can't adjust the size. I usually do medium size, but even when I put medium, it comes out as too small. I will try to fix it later.
We are so PROUD of our BIG kids! Love you Derek and Jenni


No comments:
Post a Comment