
Finally some nice weather. Well this only applies to those living in Maryland. My family in Florida are just lucky buggers because they have had nice weather for a while now!
I know I haven't updated in a while. Evan is doing so much now. Just about everyday I go to work and say, "OK, here is my Evan story for today!" and they all politely listen as I go on and on about how smart he is and how adorable he is. I grin so big, you would think it was my first baby...heheh!
Anyway, here is Evan discovering the outdoors...



We went to the Inner Harbor the week before St. Pattys Day and saw the parade. Here are a few pics from that...



Evan fell asleep on Derek's shoulder on the ride to the city.

Here are a few new things Evan is doing.
He says Apple, but the second half of it he says inside his mouth...if you can imagine that. Sounds funny and hard enough for me to say, but very odd to think that's easier for him.
He tries to turn doorknobs to get in or out of doors.
He slam dunks his basketball now into his hoop he got for his birthday. He couldn't do that before. He couldn't reach and couldn't get the concept at first. We showed him a few times when he first got it and this weekend, he just started doing it on his own.
Last night, I made him a bottle just before bed and he walked into the living room, unfolded his foldup spiderman couch and laid on it, turned over on his back, and basically asked for his bottle. Pat said he has done that before. It is so fun to see him decide to do things, ya know?
He says 'Uh Oh' if he drops something, 'Nite Nite' when he is sleepy, 'DaDa' for everything, including his Dada, 'MaMa' only when he is crying, 'All done' when he is finished eating or brushing his teeth, (and yes, we brush his teeth every morning and let him finish up after we brush), and lots lots more.
He plays chase and peek-a-boo. He puts his hands over his eyes and takes them away real fast and waits for you to say "Peek-a-boo"!
He eats everything. We just gave him scrambled eggs for the first time this weekend. He didn't care for them. It was the first thing he ever took back out of his mouth and handed to me. At least he didn't spit it out!
Here is one proud PaPa Rucker smooching Baby Rucker.

Well I will update again real soon. Hope all is well with you all. Take care and TaTa for now!


No comments:
Post a Comment