Just a few funny things Evan says and does. Can you believe he's almost 3! Feb 16th...WOW!
1. When Evan wants "something else" or a different snack, he will say one of two things: ELSE (sounds like...elwes) OVER AND OVER AND OVER again or he will say this (and he sounds like a British kid) SOMETHING MORE (sounds like...sumpeen moooooor). It's so funny to hear him say that!
2. He calls me Angie a LOT. Everyday I walk in the door after work, he RUNS to the door with his arms straight out and yells, Aaaaangggiieeeeee (sounds like Eeeeehhhh-ddggeeeeee). I love it. At least he calls me. And it's not always what he calls me, it's HOW he calls me!
3. We were in the store the other day and he decided he would count on every step he took. Now Evan knows his A,B, C's (calls them A, B, Ceeps) but will only recite them when HE wants to. And he knows how to count to 10 (sometimes to 15 but broken past 10 usually). But only when he feels like it...stubborn! He walks and steps....one, two, free...... four (sometimes misses that one)...five, six, (sounds like sits), sem, eat.......nine......ten....(sounds like he's going to continue).....lebum. THAT WAS 11. Then ferteen, sesteen...and some other jibrish that end in teen..hahah!
4. Evan kissed me on the lips yesterday (which he does often) but this time when Patrick was looking, Evan leaned his head to the side and held his kiss a little too long. Pat was like, "Hey boy, that's my wife!" I must say, it was flattering to be fought over..hehehe! Evan knows how to set each of us off. He is too smart!
5. Patrick calls Jaden - Angel. Evan walks up to Jaden and says in the sweetest high pitch voice, "Hi Angel, hi, hi!" (sounds like, Hi Eeeeh-dgel). I call her Binkers and he'll randomly also say, "Hi Binker girl".
6. One day I came in from being out. Evan ran to me as he always does then asked me, "Mommy, did you have fun?" I ask him every day how his day was and if he had fun!!!!
7. He was feeding me some of his cereal. He was playing airplane with the spoon. He said, "Ah ah Mommy, not too many!"
Well there are tons more but that's all I can think of today!
Monday, January 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment