Sunday, January 27, 2008

Jaden's first tooth and 8 months old!

Jaden has FINALLY cut a tooth. She turned 8 months old on the 29th of Jan. The tooth that has barely popped through is her bottom right front.


I have been randomly working with Evan on potty training. Ya, we are still in diapers but working hard. The other night, he said he has to pee pee (which he never does). We ran to the potty and he put his big boy seat on the toilet seat and he sat there for about 10-15 minutes. There was no pee pee but there were a few small poohs in there when he was done. I know I am talking about pooh but you have no idea how exciting it is to make a lil leeway with a VERY stubborn almost 3 year old!!!!


Quick cutie note...Evan said thank you to an automatic door that opened for him in the grocery store this morning!!! I love the manners, even if it's to a machine..hahah!

No comments: