Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter 2008

I couldn't take pics during the actual dying of the eggs. I was too busy CONstantly wiping the dye drips - and SPILLS (the table STILL got stained pretty bad..OH WELL, they had fun)

Boiling the Easter eggs

Jenni and Evan
Our Easter morning!
The eggs
Jaden on Easter Evan James is so cute! Evan being sillyAt Uncle Benny's, there is a birdbath out back. Evan played with this plastic fish in the birdbath ALL day!
Evan and Thomas - BFF! Jadie lady! She's so pretty!
And another beauty! Here's Jen posin' in the tree!
Evan again. This reminds me of a first day of school pic.
I LOVE this pic....so adorable!

And this one too....those eyes! He loves bubbles! Evie James Jaden Lynn
Jaden LOVES to sleep on Derek...here she is asleep on Derek's chest! (Evan took this pic)
Evan took this one too.... HI DEREK! Pretty eyes Mr!
Jen again- pretty pretty gal!

No comments: