In February, my Mom, Kel, and Mikara came up for a short trip.
Here is my Mom reading a book to Mikara and Evan.
The girls were checking each other out at first but then....
...they really enjoyed hanging out together!

Here they are sharing OH so nicely!

Jen is like the most naturally beautiful girl I've ever known. Just look at her here. She's so cool. I hope I'm like her when I grow up!

Evan and Jaden has their very own movie theater. They were about to watch NEMO (AGAIN...luckily that's a good one)!

The girls were checking each other out at first but then....

...they really enjoyed hanging out together!

Here they are sharing OH so nicely!

Jen is like the most naturally beautiful girl I've ever known. Just look at her here. She's so cool. I hope I'm like her when I grow up!

Evan and Jaden has their very own movie theater. They were about to watch NEMO (AGAIN...luckily that's a good one)!

Different angle looking down from the top of the TV. Evan's too cool!

We had a small get together for Evan's 3rd birthday. Here he is with his Diego cake!

And here he is moments later. I guess he couldn't wait! haha!















No comments:
Post a Comment